Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Bull Well: introduction and explanation

This morning, while talking to Joe and Brandy, I created a new theory on the crap we all spin on a daily basis. I call it the Bull Well, and it has become the basis for a new and actual blog.

Throughout childhood, and especially adolescence, we all have a ready flow of BS for those around us, particularly parents and teachers. It's regularly used while in school, and probably frequently after.

Everyone has this beautiful wellspring of bull, but for some of us it runs deeper and faster. (I'm thinking of you, Brandy. And Rosalinde.)

And so the premise for this blog was born. (Thank you, Joe.) Because my spring of BS rarely runs dry, and frequently finds itself overflowing, so rather than allow that, I shall share my nonsensical notions with you, my theoretical internet audience.

Warm fuzzies.

I intend to post all sorts of things here, though most frequent will inevitably be rants. As previously mentioned, I have an opinion on nearly everything, whether I know what I'm talking about or not.

If I offend, please tell me. Not so I can apologize or explain, but so that I can either be amused or further educated.

Also, I enjoy a good argument. Assuming the "other" is not an idiot like the tragically idiotic masses.

And now, rather than ramble further, I shall return to my frenzied sewing with the vague promise of  future writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment